This imposing mansion named Palais Montmorency was built in 1912 for the Duchess of Montmorency. At her death in 1927 the house was acquired by le roi de l’étain and famous art collector, Antenor Patino.
In the house, several decoration elements are of historical importance like 18th century panels, fireplaces and the painted ceiling of the great dining room by the French painter Henri Rousseau.
The Palais Montmorency has 12 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, and guest quarters on a 1477 square-meter lot. The interior space is 3100 square-meters.